Sunday 5 April 2009

Pole dancing


I expect to get some new visitors to the blog this week!

We(I)put up the bean poles in anticipation - not that I've planted any beans yet you understand. I persuaded OH to come and help me. OS is still digging out the compost YS is still digging up the asparagus (I could lose my sense of humour over this)and OH followed their lead and did his own thing (tidying my shed). So I did them on my own. It was a bit fiddly and involved some new moves that I don't normally associate with gardening, but still... They are not bad, even though I do say so myself. I can almost taste the beans already.

In case you were wondering, the green stuff in the background is work in progress, otherwise known as weeds. Ah well, a girl can't do it all on her own.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I has missed reading this funny post before. Love the title !! I have to put up my bean stakes yet. Have you planted your beans yet ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beans are emerging as we speak - literally! This waether is really suiting them. They are in pots still though, we have had two frosts in the last week. May 10th is good for beans here I find.

    ReplyDelete