Saturday 16 May 2009

It's a small world





It's strange this blogging business we all do the same stuff at the same time. Like Carrie at growourown, I have discovered the perpetrator of the crime - maybe the ladies were innocent after all? Look where he is heading...The lettuce are doomed,doomed I say!
And like Maureen at allotment heaven we have also been creating free bouquets, this one was created by ys for Grandma's birthday, the present giving mylarke is pretty easy when you are 3, Grandmas are satisfied with pretty much anything at all. Pretty though isn't it?
So the challenge for this week will have to be, do something original. That lets me off weeding for a week then...

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely bouquet! I bet grandma was thrilled. I found that the cornflowers started dropping fine pollen everywhere, so I dusted it off the flowers (gently brush them with your fingers ) and they go on for ages.
    I love the chicken. I will wait to see your original post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bouquet. What a lucky grandma!

    ReplyDelete