2.Oh and the blossom is out on the cherry tree.
3.Trousers dry on the washing line.
4.The eggs are getting bigger.
5. The lawn needs mowing.
6. There isn't much lawn left after over winter footballing.
7. Remembering to close the greenhouse when you have already got into bed.
8. All horizontal surfaces contain a seed tray.
9. The collection of toilet rolls is at an all time low.
10. Bare chests in the garden (not mine obviously).
Hope you had a good weekend. Back to work for me tommorow after a very enjoyable Easter break
This is a great list...I could add to it something along the lines of 'dead rabbit on the kitchen floor courtesy of the cat....eewwwwReplyDelete
oh...and washing piles decrease as the amount of layers worn thins!!
It makes such a difference being able to get to the plot on an evening, I love being there at that time of day. The ice cream van is back here too, my daughter had her first of the year yesterday.ReplyDelete
that's one job I can't stand the weekly grind of mowing the lawn!ReplyDelete
The ice cream van round our way carries on throughout the winter. Kids are made of strong stuff in Norfolk!ReplyDelete